Successful Ventures & Testimonials!
(Carlos of The Bay Dawgs, Ruck City, Akon, Anthony Passanisi & Tembu aka Mike of The Bay Dawgs!)
1. Our company has produced 3 Rap albums for Bay Area Rap artists "Ruck City," & "Tembu, owner of
Stead Faster Media"!
(.Ruck & Tembu: Bryan De Salvo & Cousin Tone aka Anthony Passanisi paid for all 3 of our
albums unconditionally & they also bought us a brand new Pro Tools studio to record them on and let us keep it!
2. We helped "Devon Coull," (Professional Actor) get started with his "SO FAR," VERY successful acting career!
(.Devon Coull: "LimeLiteInc.com believed in me when I was brand new to the industry and know one else would,'!
"Then LimeLite Xtreme gave my projects & I maximum exposure before & after I truly reached success,"!
"They also introduced me to Actors Access which has been truly awesome for finding auditions when your
3. We created & owned a record label called "LimeLite Entertainment," which was used to produce Ruck City & Tembu's
4. We used "LimeLite Entertainment," as a Recruitment Tool for our company also!
5. We were a stepping stone for Somori Pointer & many others chasing their dreams @ LimeLiteInc.com!
(.Somori Pointer: LimeLiteInc.com has had my back since back in the "GAF PAC" days almost 20 years ago, & now
LimeLite Xtreme has made me their featured artists on the website,"!)
6. We have endorsed MTV's Syrus, Mr.Lif, Silkk The Shocker,VersaStyle, Jammillions, TUFLUV etc.
7. We went on tour holding "Reality Casting Events" in TX, CA, MI, FL, MA & more!
8. We hit a company GOAL by filming a casting events at Club Suede in San Francisco, CA!
9. The Casting Events were always hosted by company owners MTV'S Syrus & Bryan De Salvo.
10. LimeLiteInc.com & MTV's very own Syrus organized all the casting events on their own!
11. All the events were all a total success, over 1000 people on average would show up and find work after!
12. LimeLiteInc.com got an average of 200 to 300 new members per event & over 500 a month from 2005 to 2012!
13. Our next project was creating a Reality Show we did with a "Time Attack Race Team," produced by Lost Summit Films!
(.Lost Summit Films: "The owner of LimeLiteInc/LimeLiteXtreme, Bryan connected me with the owners of LIC Motorsports as well as helped me coordinate & set up this particular project,". "Bryan put me in the position to produce a reality show that I very much wanted to create and be part of, as well as helped me get everything moving,"! "Without LimeLite and Bryan the production I am talking about (The Underdogs) would never have become a reality for me as well as a cool addition to my YouTube channel,"!)
14. We traveled to Marin to shoot the Trailer, Teaser and the First Episode & second episodes of the reality show.
15. Bryan De Salvo & LIC Motorsports came up with the idea to produce a Reality Show for their business.
16. Bryan De Salvo then wrote a treatment for the show, contacted Lost Summit Films , & titled it: "The Underdogs," !
17. The Underdogs went on to shoot 6 episodes, was a success and can be seen on here & YouTube.com!
18. We connected Somori Pointer with Stead Faster Media to cover his SOLO record release party & 2 media projects
(.Stead Faster Media: "LimeLite Xtreme has set me up with 3 media projects so far with Somori Pointer,
nephew of the Pointer Sisters,"!)
19. We also work for & with Somori Pointer doing whatever we can for him & his brand to promote his career!
20. We helped musical artist "One Sound Keilow," and many other artists get their music onto iTunes & beyond!
(.Keilow: "LimeLite Xtreme helped me get my music onto iTunes for free & has had my back ever since I met Bryan on Instagram,"!)
21. This year awards were given out to: Somori Pointer, Brookisi Hustle, Devon Coull, Versa_Style, & Mike Nada!
(.Brooksi Hustle: "Thanks LimeLite Xtreme for being one of the first to notice/award me for ALL my hard work & success,"!
22. We owned LimeLiteInc.com, a Social Network for 20 years which can now can be found on Instagram.com!
23. We have interview Somori Pointer twice so far about his own invention being psychedelic soul music!
(.Someri Pointer: "All I had to do is go to Las Vegas 2 times, answer some questions and LimeLite Xtreme took care of the rest,"! "They took care of my hotel room, the entire interview and even the Production,"! "Like I said in the interview, I really appreciate everything LimeLite Xtreme has done for us as no one can do everything on their own,"!